I am always looking for new ways to style my hair. I really don't like rocking the same hairstyle every. single. day. I need to switch it up, yet I don't want anything drastic.
When I got am email from Antonio Prieto's salon detailing some popular styles and how they are created, I knew I had to share them with you. These are easy and doable by just about anyone.
The Half Up on Angelina Jolie
- Smooth hair with blow drier
- Curl with large curling iron from the middle to the ends.
- Tease the front slightly and pin back with hair pins.
- Smooth hair with a blow dryer.
- Pull tight into a ponytail and spray the front with a holding spray.
- Use large curling iron to create flip in the back
- Use a strand from pony to wrap around elastic and secure with a pin.
- Smooth hair with blow dryer.
- Use large curling iron from middle to ends.
- Pull hair to low pony with elastic.
- Pin pony into loops with hair pins to make desired style